While RightFax is an incredible fax solution, nothing is perfect, that’s why we began tracking and reporting on the top RightFax support issues our team has encountered.
Here’s What We Found
The most recent data we collected runs from June, 2018 to August, 2018, a full 60 days. In that period of time, the top 5 issues were categorized as:
- RightFax Admin Questions
- Transmission Errors
- Conversion Issues
- Email Gateway
Working Towards Solutions to These Issues
- RightFax Admin Questions: Our support team encounters more RightFax administrator questions than any other issue. That’s why we have created an “Admin Essentials” training course complete with 16 videos that address common questions administrators have when using RightFax. If you are a RightFax Admin, head over to RightFax University and take our Admin Essentials course.
- DocTransport: Having issues with the DocTransport module? The answers you are seeking could be found in our DocTransport series of videos.
- Transmission Errors: There are a few major transmission errors users will encounter, and the solution depends on which error you are facing. To help solve some of these issues, it may help to understand how fax transmissions work.
- Conversion Errors: Conversion errors are also common and can be the result of a few things, including:
- Faxes stuck in conversion
- Word conversion errors
- Inability to start the conversion engine
- Problem converting fax body or cover sheet
- Email Gateway:Finally, we have email gateway issues, whichcan manifest in many forms. Sometimes, the solution requires debugging the SMTP email gateway. Other times, you may encounter issues where email messages to or from RightFax stop processing. If you head on over to RightFax University and search “email gateway,” you may be able to find the solution to your current issue.
Get the Support You Need, Before You Need it.
Fast, reliable RightFax support is essential for any RightFax server, especially those being used by organizations who rely on faxing for vital processes (i.e. sales, patient records, etc.). That’s why we encourage all of our RightFax customers to look into our support plans. We have several levels of support to choose from, and no matter which one you choose, you can rest easy knowing that you have the best in the business looking after your RightFax server.