Avaya delivers Intelligent Communications solutions that help companies transform their businesses to achieve marketplace advantage. More than one million businesses worldwide, including more than 90 percent of the FORTUNE 500®, use Avaya solutions for IP Telephony, Unified Communications/Unified Messaging(UM/UC), Contact Centers and Communications-Enabled Business Processes. Avaya Global Services provides comprehensive service and support for companies, small to large.
Together, Avaya and OpenText help customers cut telecommunications and operations costs with integrated fax and communications solutions.
OpenText offers multiple solutions for Avaya clients seeking fax communication efficiency and security. Benefits include:
- Multiple telephony integration options
- Fax Appliance and pure Fax Software server solutions
- MFP integration support
- Application fax integration (ERP, CRM, etc.)
For companies extending Unified Communication with IP-based fax and document delivery, OpenText RightFax supports direct connections to Avaya Voice over IP (VoIP) gateways, routers, and Aura Communication Manager.
Avaya Tested and Certified RightFax integrations include:
- Avaya Aura Communication Manager through version 6.2
- Avaya Aura Session Manager (SIP integration) through version 6.2
- Avaya Communication Server 1000 R7.5
- G650 Media Gateways: TN2302, TN 2602, TN799
- G700 Media Gateway 28.1x
- Avaya Session Manager
OpenText is a Technology Partner of the Avaya DevConnect program.