The FaxPulse Business Intelligence Suite combines fax traffic analytics gathering and reporting with monitoring and alerting. It provides a single “visual-based” portal where system administrators can simply “click and gather” to get critical information on the state of their RightFax environments, their services, and the inbound and outbound fax traffic the systems process. If RightFax is essential for your organization, FaxPulse is the most comprehensive solution available today for RightFax monitoring and reporting.
RightFax system administrators use FaxPulse Business Intelligence to:
- Monitor single and/or multiple RightFax systems and collectives, their channels, services, and server resources through a single, visual-based console and graphical display.
- Isolate persistent fax delivery failures so fax address databases can be updated and maintained; maximizing usage of RightFax fax channels and system resources for inbound and outbound fax processing.
- Identify system issues, in near real-time, and resolve them quickly; avoiding missed inbound faxes and outbound fax processing bottlenecks in order to meet service level agreements for your most demanding users, groups, departments and teams using RightFax through integrated applications like Hyland OnBase, AllScripts, Cerner, McKesson, PeopleSoft, SAP, Oracle, and Epic.
- Configure alerting email features based on system matrix and allowable thresholds – pages in queue, work requests in queue, active channels, in-process faxes, and sending/receiving channels and their usage.
- By data warehousing critical, historical information, system administrators are able to look back at fax trends to help with capacity and architecture planning.