RightFax for Financial Sevices: Relieves security and regulatory pressures
OpenText’s RightFax helps banking and financial trading organizations send, receive, process and track millions of confidential documents every year. It’s the trusted solution for depository institutions, nondepository credit institutions, holding companies, investment companies, brokers and dealers in securities and commodity contracts, and security and commodity exchanges.
The RightFax centralized document hub supports full regulatory compliance and maintains confidentiality of sensitive financial documents. It helps you securely and reliably manage information for customers, partners and regulating agencies.
Key Benefits of RightFax for Financial Services
- Automates document delivery processes and eliminates error-prone, inefficient manual routines that could breach security and privacy guidelines
- Routes documents directly to a designated recipient, limiting access to only those who need the information
- Ensures compliance with Sarbanes-Oxley, Gramm-Leach-Bliley, Basell II and other regulatory mandates and helps you demonstrate accountability, control, and financial transparency
- Integrates with front- and back-office applications to extend current computing environments
- Delivers information over a secure network as a tamper-resistant PDF or TIFF image to reduce opportunities for alteration or fraud during delivery
- Provides encrypted and certified delivery options for added communication security and privacy
- Provides document tracking, storage, and reporting tools for audit trail of fax communications
- Supports electronic commerce functions
Click here to learn more about RightFax.