RightFax 16.2 has been released and is making its way into the fax servers of companies and organizations across the country. Our team here at The Fax Guys has been hard at work preparing our customers for this update, upgrading and installing new software to their current systems and helping them through the transition.
If you haven’t gotten started with RightFax 16.2, here is what you need to know.
New Features and Capabilities
RightFax 16.2 is the first new edition of the fax software released since version 10.6. There are several new features and capabilities that are now available, including:
- New administrative roles removes reliance on single administrative resource and allows admins to delegate management tasks.
- Enhanced reporting and analytics capabilities
- Full user management toolset
- New multifunction printer integrations have created a simpler user interface and more secure file transfers
- Updated support for SharePoint 2016, Windows 2016 Server & JITC and SAP Certifications
There are also several new add-on modules that include:
- Image High Availability: utilizes SQL infrastructure to maintain high availability for fax images
- Remote DocTransport Server: Extend fax capabilities and telephony presence for RightFax to remote offices (ideal for companies with expensive overseas IT costs)
For much more information on RightFax 16.2, watch our complete webinar.
Upgrading to RightFax 16.2
We have busy working to iron out the kinks of the upgrade process so that we can easily upgrade our customer’s fax servers quickly and with little roadblocks or issues. We have already begun to update many of our customers’ fax servers with version 16.2, and we are more than happy to help you get ready for an upgrade yourself.
Phasing Out RightFax 10.6
OpenText has stated that they will continue ongoing maintenance for RightFax 10.6 until November, 2018, leaving users just over a year to transition to 16.2 before updates stop for the previous version. We recommend that our clients update to 16.2 as soon as they can so that they can reap the benefits of its new features and capabilities. To begin your upgrade, contact our team today.