Manufacturing Fax Automation with RightFax: Faxing without the costs or the headaches
Many manufacturers and distributors find that faxing is still the preferred method of communication for many business partners and suppliers. Maybe you’ve tried to move them to email delivery, but they just weren’t ready to make the change. Going from mail to fax was far enough for many of them.
Unfortunately, while it’s easy to receive such faxed documents as statements, invoices, credit memos, purchase orders, order confirmations and shipment notifications, it’s not so easy on your end. But with OpenText’s RightFax, you can send, receive, process and track any document electronically. Your supply chain gets their faxes. You save money and time.
Key Benefits of RightFax for Manufacturing
- Replaces stand-alone fax machines and cuts toner and paper costs
- Eliminates the time-consuming process of employees printing files, walking to a fax machine and waiting for transmission confirmations
- Allows users to send and receive documents through familiar email applications
- Routes inbound faxes digitally to specific departments or users
- Integrates with your existing front- and back-office applications, including ERP systems, to extend legacy computing environments
- Offers encrypted and certified delivery options for added communication security and privacy
- Provides document tracking, storage, and reporting tools for audit trail of fax communications
- Supports electronic commerce functions
- Sends auto-reports to sales representatives, warehouses and other recipients no matter where they’re located
- Tight integration with Oracle, SAP, Peoplesoft, AS400, and many other products. In fact, we have never found an application we couldn’t make work with RightFax.
Click here to learn more about RightFax.