As our business continues to grow, we are always looking to expand our team here at The Fax Guys. Our dedicated team members are what make our company such a great fax partner for businesses across the country.
We are happy to introduce our newest team member to the community. Learn more about her here:
- Introduce yourself to the world!
My name is Kim Dekart. I am a wife, mother of four (two boys, two girls) and a grandmother of one.
- What is your current role with The Fax Guys?
I make sure our customers can get the support they need, when they need it. I work with our customers on their support renewals.
- Give us a quick Career Summary.
I was a stay-at-home-mom until my youngest was a senior in high school. I then worked in Customer Service/Data Entry/Admin roles for Macy’s, Sheldahl, Target.Direct, Holiday Companies and Cannon Tackle Supply.
- What do you do in your free time?
My husband and I have been remodeling our home – a 1907 parsonage. We are doing most of the work ourselves. We gutted the house down to the studs and are rebuilding from the inside out, trying to maintain the integrity of the era.
I also enjoy spending time with family! I love to cook and bake for family and friends. Outdoor time is usually spent fishing and getting wood for the next winter.
- If you could send a single fax back in time to any person: who would it be and what would you say?
To my Mom: Miss You!
- Favorite sports team: The Vikings this year. I’m not a huge sports fan, but love a good football game in the fall!
- One food you couldn’t live without: Tacos
- The song that gets you jamming: Anything Michael Buble
- A movie title that perfectly sums up your life: Soul Food. I’ve never seen it…
- Most useless talent: Creating clutter while trying to organize in a house that is under construction.
- Biggest fear: Storms
- Greatest achievement: My four adult children!