PSIcapture is one of the most useful products we offer to our RightFax customers. The ability to capture, extract and store data is critical to many businesses, and this flagship software of PSIGEN is specially designed to meet all of your needs.
How does it work, and is it right for your business or organization?
Versatile, Scalable, Forever Useful
PSIcapture sets itself apart because of its versatility. There are many scanning devices and applications on the market. Our RightFax customers can get even more value out of PSIcapture by processing and capturing data from RightFax incoming faxes. PSIcapture has the ability to integrate with these devices and route captured information to more than 60 enterprise content management (ECM) systems. It has the ability to:
- Capture data from virtually any type of document using scanners, copiers, multi-function devices, or even Rightfax
- Scan and import data to a multitude of database systems
- Automatically determine what kind of form is being processed and automatically forward it to the correct department
- Process forms and convert entered data into electronic formats
- Fulfil OCR/ICR data extraction needs
- Migrate information into document repositories
PSIcapture uses simple expressions and advanced data extraction features to automate all of your data processing tasks, saving you time and money and freeing up your team to tackle other critical tasks.
How PSIcapture Works
PSIcapture uses a simple four-step process to transfer and store data in a number of formats including email, faxes, etc. This process includes:
- Capturing: PSIcapture uses a highly accurate and fast method of ingesting many types of data from most types of documents.
- Classification: you can identify documents, forms, etc. and organize them by types, allowing you to properly classify them. This helps you keep private data secure.
- Extraction: PSIcapture then uses advanced automation tools to extract the data that you need without slowing the process down.
- Migration: you can choose to either migrate your data or publish it to your document management or ECM system. This is done through load files or direct connection. PSIcapture integrates seamlessly with many systems, making it the a great addition to your data storage and processing software.
Work with Multi-Function Printers (MFP) or Copiers?
PSIcapture can work with your current MFP to transform it into a data collection resource. It is able to connect with your MFP, network scanner or fax server, enhancing its capabilities with advanced document capture.
Learn more about how PSIcapture integrates with MFPs here.
If you are interested in adding PSIcapture to your business, we want to talk with you! Contact our team today learn what this software can do for your organization.