Using RightFax with Meditech C/S
Healthcare professionals need access to information stored in their healthcare information system. The required reports can be conveniently delivered via RightFax, a tried and true method. To simplify the setup and usability of faxing reports to doctors, nurses and other healthcare professionals, the integration between RightFax and Meditech network faxing products give you cost‐effective options.
NetFax is designed to replace dedicated fax appliances. NetFax CS combines the capabilities of NetFax, Distribution Wizard and Desktop Fax into one integrated product that seamlessly integrates into your existing MEDITECH C/S or MEDITECH 6.0 system to enable you to direct faxes to users defined within MEDITECH. Expansion is as simple as adding multiple modems. Logs are maintained on the server and communicated directly to the MEDITECH audit trail. Errors can be printed directly to a console printer for follow‐up. NetFax can be upgraded to NetDelivery.
- Approved and supported by MEDITECH for guaranteed future compatibility.
- Defined in MEDITECH as a “Communications Director” printer, seamlessly integrating with your information system for directing faxes to defined users.
- Runs under Windows Vista, Windows 2000, Windows XP and Windows 7 for easy installation and setup.
- Easy to add lines to RightFax for flexible expansion when you need it.
- Maintains logs on the server for directing errors to a system administrator and to the MEDITECH audit trail.
- Runs as a service on your RightFax server
- Supports RightFax 9.x and 10.x
- Full integration with MEDITECH MIS and Telecom routines.
- Supports full PCL5e emulation.
- Logs all activity to the Windows Event Viewer and MEDITECH MIS routines.
For More Information About Using RightFax with Meditech C/S, Contact the Fax Guys Today.