Healthcare Fax Automation with RightFax: A secure path to digitization
With more than 20 years of experience in the industry and 10,000+ healthcare installations around the world, OpenText is the leading fax server vendor for healthcare. And its RightFax line is the best option to securely send, receive, track and store confidential information about patients, providers and insurers.
The RightFax centralized document delivery hub digitizes paper health records and automatically incorporates them into leading electronic health records systems such as Epic, Meditech, Cerner, NextGen and Allscripts. RightFax also integrates with e-mail, core business applications, document management systems, archiving systems and back-office applications.
Key Benefits of RightFax for Healthcare
- Gain instant access to faxes, email, certified mail and encrypted PDFs right from a user’s desktop for accelerated claims processing, medical handling and other management activities
- Manage confidential information in a secure, yet easily accessible, electronic format for compliance with government privacy regulations
- Eliminate time-consuming, error-prone and inefficient manual processes
- Digitize documents straight from fax for fast and easy input into EMR/EHR systems
- Replace stand-alone fax machines and cut toner and paper costs
Directly send and receive a variety of documents and images across all areas of a healthcare organization, such as: