We are here to educate the multifunction device dealers (MFD) we partner with on the best features that the RightFax enterprise fax software has to offer their customers. While there are many selling points to this versatile software — we have already covered the topics of third-party software integrations and service/support packages — there is one RightFax feature that most organizations value as a high priority: security and compliance.
The Issues of Security and Compliance
Why are compliance and security such important issues to most organizations? It mostly comes down to risk and cost. Business risk a lot when they deal with sensitive and private information. This risk is exponentially increased when they fax that information to other entities. Combine these risks with penalties that result from violating industry-based regulations and businesses will take nearly any measures to keep their documents secure and their methods compliant. Small business owners will pay up to $83,000 in compliance costs in their first year of operation alone. Larger businesses and organization can pay ten times that or more depending on their industry and infrastructure.
The bottom line is that compliance and security are not only major concerns of most fax users, they are also the cause of many of their costs.
How RightFax Can Help
As a reseller of RightFax software, it’s your job to show your customers why RightFax servers are a good investment and how they can help organizations keep data secure. RightFax allows users to protect their data and remain compliant with regulations by:
- Encrypting fax images with add-ons like The RightFax Encryption Module.
- Giving the option to create customizable outbound dialing rules to gain precise control over how faxes are sent.
- Allowing for dual server setups that promote high-speed faxing without the worry outages causing lost data.
- Creating SMTP options for support of off-premises email solutions.
- Giving users the ability to only allows the intended recipient to view sent faxes
- Eliminating errors caused by manual processes.
- Safely integrating third-party applications.
- Offering secure Cloud and hybrid fax setups.
- Delivering files via secure email to fax methods with certified delivery.
The list of security measures can go on. In the end, RightFax has everything your MFD clients could want in their fax software.
Partner with The Fax Guys
If you are considering offering fax software to your customers, there is no better partner than The Fax Guys. Our specialized partner program is designed with your business in mind. We can help you become a complete solutions provider for your customers. Learn more about our Partner Program by getting in touch with our team today.