We live in a world saturated with choices. Gone are the simple days where you had Coca Cola vs. Pepsi, McDonald’s vs. Burger King and Ford vs. GM. Today, you have a multitude of choices in everything that you do and own: even your enterprise fax system.
If you are looking into choosing a fax server software for your business or organization, go with the top choice for small businesses, healthcare organizations and Fortune 500 companies alike: RightFax.
Enterprise Fax for the Future
At The Fax Guys, we work with businesses all across the country, and many of the top enterprises in the US have trusted RightFax to be their fax solution. Over 50% of Fortune 500 companies use RightFax to send and receive confidential information.
Why do these businesses use RightFax? Because it includes a host of benefits like:
- Fax Automation: View, print, manage and send faxes directly from your desktop, email client and other front- and back-office applications for universal accessibility.
- PSI Capture: Easily scan, capture and extract information from a variety of file formats and faxes.
- FaxPings: Never miss a fax by receiving alerts that your fax server is down, allowing you to alleviate the problem immediately.
- Redundancy and Disaster Recovery: running multiple RightFax servers ensures that you never lose data if one goes down.
Great for Healthcare Organizations
Why do healthcare tech organizations like Cerner, Allscripts and Epic rely on RightFax?
- Compatibility: RightFax seamlessly integrates with healthcare information systems (HIS), multi-function printers (MFPs) and many other EMR/EHR systems.
- Security: fax prescriptions, test results, medical records and other confidential patient-related information without worrying about HIPAA violations.
Join the Businesses Who Use RightFax
Whether you are a large or small organization who faxes, choosing the right fax solution is integral to your operations. At The Fax Guys, we help organizations large and small set up and support their RightFax servers. Interested in getting a quote? Contact our team today.